Shiloh / by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor ; cover illustrations by Gregory Hudson.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Silas Bronson Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1581180586
- Physical Description: 173 p. (large print) : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: [Large print ed.]
- Publisher: Los Angeles : LRS, 2000, c1991.
When he finds a lost beagle in the hills behind his West Virginia home, Marty tries to hide it from his family and the dog's real owner, a mean-spirited man known to shoot deer out of season and to mistreat his dogs.
Newbery Medal, 1992.
Nutmeg Award Winner, [Intermediate], 1994.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Animals > Treatment > Fiction.
Large type books.
West Virginia > Fiction.