After ever after / Jordan Sonnenblick.
- 40 of 40 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Silas Bronson Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||YA FIC SONNENBLICK, J (Text to phone)||34005118156602||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0439837065
- ISBN: 9780439837064 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0439837065 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780439837064 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0439837065 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780545722872 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 054572287X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 260 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2010
"A Junior Library Guild selection."
"Book design by Marijka Kostiw"--Title page verso.
Although Jeff and Tad, encouraged by a new friend, Lindsey, make a deal to help one another overcome aftereffects of their cancer treatments in preparation for eighth-grade graduation, Jeff still craves advice from his older brother Stephen, who is studying drums in Africa.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader 5.2.
Reading Counts! 5.4.
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.2 7.0 135012.
Reading Counts RC 6-8 5.4 12 Quiz: 47791 Guided reading level: Y.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Teen, 2013.
A Junior Library Guild selection