No passengers beyond this point / by Gennifer Choldenko.
View other formats and editions
- 14 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Silas Bronson Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||J FIC CHOLDENKO, G (Text to phone)||34005106969214||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||s j fic choldenko, g. c2 (Text to phone)||34005106969206||Storage||Cataloging||-|
- ISBN: 9780803735347
- ISBN: 0803735340
- ISBN: 9780803735347 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0803735340 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: p. ; cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 2011.
With their house in foreclosure, sisters India and Mouse and brother Finn are sent to stay with an uncle in Colorado until their mother can join them, but when the plane lands, the children are welcomed by cheering crowds to a strange place where each of them has a perfect house and a clock that is ticking down the time.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Space and time > Fiction.