Pigs can fly! : the adventures of Harriet Pig and friends / Debbi Chocolate ; illustrated by Leslie Tryon.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Silas Bronson Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||J FIC CHOCOLATE, D (Text to phone)||34005099116484||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0812627067 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 49 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: [Chicago] : [Cricket Books], 2004.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Pigs can fly! -- By the silvery moon -- Waikiki or bust! -- Just friends.
In four stories, Harriet Pig realizes her dream to fly, helps a friend overcome a fear of heights, trains for a swim race against a boastful goose, and more than repays the mouse who saved her life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pigs > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.