Wuthering Heights / Emily Brontë ; introduced by S.E. Hinton.
- ISBN: 9780141326696 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0141326697 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xxix, 484 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: New ed.
- Publisher: London : Puffin, 2009.
In early nineteenth-century Yorkshire, the passionate attachment between a headstrong young girl and a foundling boy brought up by her father causes disaster for them and many others, even in the next generation. Includes explanatory notes throughout the text, an introduction discussing the author and the background of the story, and a study guide.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Heathcliff (Fictitious character : Brontë) > Fiction.
Yorkshire (England) > Social life and customs > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Silas Bronson Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||S FIC BRONTE. E. (Text)||34005118432219||Storage||Available||-|