The city of Ember / by Jeanne DuPrau.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 1428109162 (kit)
- ISBN: 0739331671 (sound disc)
- ISBN: 9780739331675 (sound disc)
- ISBN: 1428109161
- ISBN: 9781428109162
- ISBN: 0375922741 (book)
- ISBN: 9780375922749 (book)
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book
- Publisher: New York : Listening Library/Random House Audio ; ℗2004.
"This product repackaged and distributed by TEI Landmark Audio"--Some items.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Wendy Dillon.
In the year 241, twelve-year-old Lina trades jobs on Assignment Day to be a Messenger to run to new places in her decaying but beloved city, perhaps even to glimpse Unknown Regions.
Nutmeg Award Winner, Intermediate, 2006.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Civilization, Subterranean > Juvenile fiction.
Escapes > Juvenile fiction.