Veterans Day / by Allan Morey ; illustrations by Galia Bernstein ; music by Mark Oblinger.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Silas Bronson Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||J KIT JP MOREY, A (Text to phone)||34005100465722||Juvenile Kit||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1684100593
- ISBN: 9781684100590
- ISBN: 9781684100590 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1684100593 (hardcover ; alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, music ; 24 x 29 cm + 1 audio disc (digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: North Mankato, MN : Cantata Learning, 
- Copyright: ©2018
Includes CD and online music access.
Accompanying CD includes text of book, the song, and an instrumental only track.
Book includes guided reading activities (page 24).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
"On Veterans Day, we fly flags and hold parades to honor the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces. In this beautifully illustrated song about one of our national holidays, we remember those who have died and thank those who are still living for their service to our country"--Publisher's website.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR 1.8 0.5 190553.
|Source of Description Note:||
Series statement from publisher's website.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Veterans Day > Songs and music > Texts.
Veterans Day > Songs and music.
Children's songs > Texts.