The Marathon don't stop : the life and times of Nipsey Hussle / Rob Kenner.
- 7 of 9 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Silas Bronson Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||B HUSSLE, N KEN (Text to phone)||34005150472735||Adult New Biography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1982140291 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781982140298 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781982140298
- ISBN: 1982140291
- ISBN: 9781982140304
- ISBN: 1982140305
- Physical Description: 288 pages
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2020.
"The first in-depth biography of Nipsey Hussle, the hip hop mogul, artist, and activist whose transformative legacy inspired a generation with his motivational lyrics and visionary business savvy-before he was tragically shot down in the very neighborhood he was dedicated to building up"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
Rap musicians > United States > Biography.