The unplanned life of Josie Hale / Stephanie Eding.
- ISBN: 9781728239941
- ISBN: 172823994X
- Physical Description: 317 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Casablanca, 
"Pregnant and divorced, Josie Hale moves in with two old friends (both male), who make it their mission to prepare for Josie's baby, not least by making sure Josie always has the food she's craving. Together they discover the true meaning of family and second chances in life"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pregnancy > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Grossesse > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
Amitié > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Silas Bronson Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||ROM FIC EDING, S (Text)||34005153088421||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||06/14/2023|