Rethink your position : reshape your exercise, yoga, and everyday movement, one part at a time / Katy Bowman.
- ISBN: 9781943370238
- ISBN: 1943370230
- Physical Description: x, 286 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [Sequim, Washington] : Propriometrics Press, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Rethink Your Position is every body's guide to everyday alignment. It explains how to check the way different areas are moving now, includes precision exercises to get important parts moving better, and shows how making small changes can increase your physical activity all day long--not only at the gym, but at the office, in the kitchen, on a walk with friends ... even while you're sleeping.--Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Silas Bronson Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||612.76 BOW (Text)||34005153088116||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|