Hotel on the corner of bitter and sweet : a novel / Jamie Ford.
- ISBN: 9780345505347 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0345505344 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 301 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2009.
Includes reader's guide.
Set in the ethnic neighborhoods of Seattle during World War II and Japanese American internment camps of the era, this debut novel tells the heartwarming story of widower Henry Lee, his father, and his first love Keiko Okabe.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Japanese Americans > Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 > Fiction.
Widowers > Fiction.
Seattle (Wash.) > Fiction.
- 17 of 19 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Silas Bronson Library.
- 0 current holds with 19 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||FIC FORD, J (Text)||34005153087928||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|