Shiloh [sound recording] / Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.
View other formats and editions
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Silas Bronson Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0807283282 (2 cass.)
- Physical Description: 2 sound cassettes (2 hrs. 47 min.) : analog, Dolby.
- Publisher: New York : Listening Library, p1992.
"An unabridged production"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performance by Peter MacNicol.
When he finds a lost beagle in the hills behind his West Virginia home, Marty tries to hide it from his family and the dog's real owner, a meanspirited man known to shoot deer out of season and to mistreat his dogs.
Newbery Medal Book.
Nutmeg Award Winner, [Intermediate], 1994.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Animals > Treatment > Fiction.
West Virginia > Fiction.